- Hillary Clinton tests positive for Covid-19
- Analysis: The biggest obstacle Republicans face in the battle for the Senate
- Analysis: A cyberattack could lead to war. But it is very unlikely
- Climate groups sue Interior Department over controversial Black Friday report on oil and gas leasing
- Capitol riot suspect is granted refugee status in Belarus after fleeing US
Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she has tested positive for Covid-19.
Republicans should be in a strong position to take control of the Senate this fall — if they can get out of their own way.
The climate groups want more information about Interior’s November review of its oil and gas leasing program — a report that largely side-stepped the program’s impact on the climate crisis.