- Los Angeles mayoral race shows shift in policing debate in heavily Democratic city | CNN Politics
- Leaning on her Trump ties, Elise Stefanik plots future inside House GOP
- Biden heads across the Atlantic to rally the West at a pivotal moment for Ukraine — and his presidency
- Analysis: Republicans greet a historic Supreme Court nomination with a political circus
- DeSantis courts further controversy by honoring swimmer who finished second to Lia Thomas
In his first foray on the Los Angeles mayoral race’s debate stage Tuesday night, billionaire developer Rick Caruso came out swinging as he tests whether a frustrated electorate in this heavily Democratic city will extend a chance to a former Republican turned independent who registered as a Democrat just two months ago.
Rep. Elise Stefanik has spoken to former President Donald Trump about another leadership bid. She’s built a powerful fundraising machine and is creating a new app for the House Republican conference. And the New York Republican is sizing up the political ambitions of her colleagues as she weighs decisions about her future.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis waded into fresh controversy on Tuesday with a proclamation honoring the collegiate swimmer who recently placed second to University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I title.