- A Birth Control Pill for Men Could Start Human Trials This Year
- Ewan McGregor Pretends to Use the Force to Open Doors
- The Sneaky Way Oscar Isaac Played Against Himself in Moon Knight
- We’ve Already Had Enough of Hugh Grant as Doctor Who’s Doctor
- The Disney Walkout Gains Momentum as LGBTQIA+ Employees Take a Stand
The non-hormonal pill was 99% effective at preventing pregnancy in mice, new research found.
The Obi-Wan Kenobi actor can’t help put put a little Star Wars into his daily life.
The star hired his brother as a stand-in on the Disney+ series, because what else are siblings for?
As Doctor Who fans get themselves wrapped up in the latest wild casting rumor, a reminder that Hugh Grant’s already stepped into the Time Lord’s shoes.
The Disney Company faces public scrutiny to implement changes companywide.