- Four teenagers arrested after woman, 73, is dragged to her death in carjacking, New Orleans police say
- Licorice Pizza’ and why Hollywood still thinks ‘good intention’ is enough
- A Spanish town provides safety and a warm welcome to Ukrainian refugees
- Mountain lion tranquilized after chase in Orange County, Calif.
- Girl survives tornado that dropped suburban New Orleans house onto street
A 17-year-old boy, a 16-year-old girl, and two 15-year-old girls were taken into custody and face charges of second-degree murder.
Critics say director Paul Thomas Anderson’s supposed well-meaning intentions are insufficient when it comes to representing marginalized communities in a responsible way.
Even before Russian tanks rolled into Ukraine last month, one in seven residents of Guissona, in Catalonia, was Ukranian. Now, the town is welcoming refugees.
An employee of an Irvine business said the lion “made its way into the office walked straight past me and right into the lab.”