- Kate and Prince William meet Raheem Sterling in Trench Town
- Jamaica locals meet football stars Raheem Sterling and Leon Bailey
- Sharron Davies blasts MP for dismissing criticism in trans swimmer row
- Back to masks! William and Kate comply with local Covid restrictions
- Kerry Washington slams ABC for not opposing ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill
Kate wooed arriving in a yellow dress before changing into a multi-coloured outfit as the royal couple arrived in Trench Town to greet sport stars including Manchester City’s Raheem Sterling.
Manchester City forward Raheem Sterling, who was born in Kingston, accepted a personal invite from the Duke of Cambridge to attend an event in the country.
Olympic medallist Sharron Davies (pictured) has accused Labour MP Charlotte Nichols of ‘abandoning’ women’s rights after she defended a transgender swimmer.
Prince William and Kate were seen donning their face coverings before heading inside King’s House in Jamaica with Sir Patrick Allen and his wife, Lady Denise.
Actress Kerry Washington, who starred on Disney-owned ABC’s drama Scandal is the latest celeb to slam the company for not publicly opposing Florida’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill.