- Clarence Thomas Didn’t Get the Ketanji Brown Jackson Media Puffery
- 11 People, Outlets Censored by Twitter for Questioning Gender Ideology
- Substantive Due Process’ Looms Large in Jackson Hearing
- The Consequences of Victimhood-Based Education Are Deadly
- Clarence and Ginni Thomas, American Patriots
Journalists tout black “lived experience” for the high court, but they savagely attack minorities who are conservative.
At the drop of a hat, Twitter will ban anyone critical of gender ideology. Here are 11 people and outlets it censored.
Sen. John Cornyn had a pointed question for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson: does “substantive due process” allow judges to implement an agenda?
Critical race theory is a victimhood ideology aims to defeat the “settler-colonial” enterprise. It does this in increasingly lethal means.
Liberal journalists have another field day because Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife, Ginni, is a conservative and American patriot like him.