- Gallup Poll: 58% of Americans support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s SCOTUS nomination | CNN Politics
- Fact check: Jackson’s 2005 ‘war crimes’ allegation was about torture
- Los Angeles mayoral race shows shift in policing debate in heavily Democratic city | CNN Politics
- Leaning on her Trump ties, Elise Stefanik plots future inside House GOP
- Biden heads across the Atlantic to rally the West at a pivotal moment for Ukraine — and his presidency
A majority of Americans support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson being confirmed to the Supreme Court, with 58% saying the Senate should vote in favor of her historical nomination to the nation’s highest court, according to a poll newly released by Gallup.
In his first foray on the Los Angeles mayoral race’s debate stage Tuesday night, billionaire developer Rick Caruso came out swinging as he tests whether a frustrated electorate in this heavily Democratic city will extend a chance to a former Republican turned independent who registered as a Democrat just two months ago.
Rep. Elise Stefanik has spoken to former President Donald Trump about another leadership bid. She’s built a powerful fundraising machine and is creating a new app for the House Republican conference. And the New York Republican is sizing up the political ambitions of her colleagues as she weighs decisions about her future.