- Biden administration eases some Trump-era tariffs
- Analysis: Where Donald Trump went wrong with his 2022 endorsements
- Analysis: Albright predicted Putin’s strategic disaster in Ukraine
- Jackson faces tight confirmation vote as Graham signals ‘no’ vote and GOP opposition stiffens | CNN Politics
- The focus on child pornography in confirmation hearings is not what Republicans promised | CNN Politics
The Biden administration eased some Trump-era tariffs this week in two separate moves, with one delivering relief to American businesses including whiskey distillers and Harley-Davidson and the other helping manufacturers that rely on inputs shipped from China.
From the outset of this election cycle, Donald Trump decided he wanted to get involved early and often. He’s already issued well over 100 endorsements of Republicans running for office in 2022, according to a tally from Ballotpedia.