- Video Strong winds sweep bounce house into the air
- Black employees sue Google for racial discrimination
- Man attacked by tiger at Florida Everglades attraction, authorities say
- Hillary Clinton tests positive for COVID-19
- Tom Hanks surprises bride, bridesmaids on wedding day
Strong winds lifted a bounce house off the ground in Hickory, North Carolina, narrowly missing a child. No injuries were reported.
Former Black employees sue Google for racial discrimination
The incident occurred in the same county where a tiger attacked a man at a zoo.
Hillary Clinton said she’s tested positive for COVID-19 and is experiencing mild cold symptoms.
Hanks’s wife, Rita Wilson, also joined the bridal party for photos in Pittsburgh.