- DNC leaders push to change presidential nominating schedule, putting Iowa’s first-state status in peril
- Idaho governor signs bill banning abortion after 6 weeks modeled after Texas law
- Jeffrey Epstein’s private US Virgin Islands locations up for sale
- Madeleine Albright, 1st female secretary of state, dead at 84
- US formally accuses Russian forces of committing war crimes in Ukraine
The not so veiled challenge to a reputationally weakened and extremely white Iowa could finally challenge the state’s first-in-the-nation status.
Gov. Brad Little questioned whether the law would withstand legal challenges.
The late, disgraced financier owned two neighboring islands in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Madeleine Albright, the first woman to serve as secretary of state, has died from cancer at age 84, according to her family.
Secretary of State Blinken announced the State Department finding.