- Putin Spokesperson Refuses To Rule Out Nuking Ukraine
- Jimmy Kimmel Names And Shames GOP’s ‘Creepiest’ Senator: ‘That’s Not A Joke’
- Russia Destroys New Lab At Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant, Says Ukraine
- Tennis World No. 1 Ash Barty Makes Shocking Retirement Announcement
- Hillsong Founder Brian Houston Resigns After Misconduct Probe
“If it is an existential threat for our country, then it can be used,” Kremlin press secretary Dmitry Peskov told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.
This lawmaker’s line of questioning gave Kimmel the willies.
The lab contained “highly active” samples “of radionuclides that are now in the hands of the enemy,” said Ukrainian officials.
The 25-year-old stunned the tennis world with the news just months after winning the Australian Open.
The board of the global megachurch apologized to two women who made complaints against Houston.