- Burglars stole World Cup medal – Pogba
- Florida governor rejects Thomas victory
- Wednesday’s gossip column
- Ricketts family offers to meet fans
- Wembley to host ‘Finalissima’ in June
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba says burglars stole his World Cup winner’s medal when they broke into his home.
Florida governor Ron DeSantis signs a proclamation recognising runner-up Emma Weyant as the winner of the highest US national college swimming title.
Juventus are preparing a huge package to lure Mohamed Salah to Turin, while Franck Kessie agrees Barcelona deal, Eden Hazard is frustrated at Real Madrid, plus more.
The Ricketts family, which is aiming to buy Chelsea, says it will meet fans to allay concerns about its potential ownership.
Wembley will host the revived ‘Finalissima’ match between European champions Italy and Copa America winners Argentina on 1 June.