- Players must ‘shine a light on things’ in Qatar – Kane
- Forster called up to England squad
- Osaka wins opening match at Miami Open
- Chelsea allowed to sell tickets again
- World Cup ‘hurt’ driving Wales, says Bale
England captain Harry Kane tells BBC sports editor Dan Roan that is important for footballers to help “shine a light on things” when the World Cup comes to Qatar
Southampton goalkeeper Fraser Forster is called up to the England squad after the withdrawal of West Brom’s Sam Johnstone.
Naomi Osaka wins her opening match at the Miami Open after her early exit at Indian Wells.
Chelsea are allowed to sell tickets to some games again after the UK government altered the club’s licence.
Wales will use the “hurt” of previous near misses as inspiration for Thursday’s World Cup play-off semi-final against Austria, says captain Gareth Bale.