- Madeleine Albright, first female US secretary of state, dies
- Longstanding Russian government insider Anatoly Chubais quits post
- The bodies of Russian soldiers are piling up in Ukraine, as Kremlin conceals true toll of war
- William and Kate face protests on royal tour of Caribbean
- Russia destroys Chernobyl radiation monitoring lab, says Ukraine
Madeleine Albright, the first woman US secretary of state, who helped steer Western foreign policy in the aftermath of the Cold War, has died. She was 84 years old.
Anatoly Chubais, a Russian government insider for decades, is leaving his job as President Vladimir Putin’s special representative on the environment, Russian state news agency TASS reported Wednesday, citing an unnamed source.
The first warm, sunny days of spring in the southern Mykolaiv region are ushering in a grim new reality: the smell of the dead.