- Sonos starts hiring to build “Home Theater OS”
- Swab, test, repeat: A 2nd rapid COVID test more than doubled result accuracy
- Reporting bias makes homeopathy trials look like they work
- First Microsoft, then Okta: New ransomware gang posts data from both
- The manager of Blue Origin’s rocket engine program has left the company
Sonos could challenge Roku, Amazon, LG, and others with TV software platforms.
Study puts some numbers to the benefits of serial testing in people without symptoms.
When clinical trials are registered in advance, homeopathy doesn’t seem to work.
If you haven’t heard of Lapsus$, you have now. It probably won’t be the last time.
“He also built a world-class Engines team.”