- Tiger attacks worker of Florida airboat tours company at wildlife park
- Woman charged with murder in suspected DUI crash that killed 2 Pennsylvania troopers, pedestrian
- Massachusetts man indicted in 1971 cold case slaying of woman found bound and stabbed in her home
- Six high school students killed in Oklahoma crash with semi-truck
- Howard adjunct faculty plans strike amid calls for higher wages
Wooten’s Everglades Airboat Tours in southwest Florida says it keeps two tigers as part of its wildlife attraction.
Natalie Scheublin, 54, was found in her basement fatally stabbed. Arthur Louis Massei, 76, was indicted on a charge of first-degree murder, officials say.
A Tishomingo school official called the students’ deaths a “great loss.”
The Howard Teaching Faculty Union plans to strike Wednesday if an agreement with the university is not reached.