- Ketanji Brown Jackson spars with GOP in defense of record
- Tornado causes damage in New Orleans
- Ukrainian forces on offensive, Russian combat capability falls below 90%: Pentagon update
- 8-year-old student and teacher bond over shared limb difference
- Probe widens into mysterious plane crash in southern China
Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson defended her record against an orchestrated Republican effort to brand it as “soft on crime” and liberal activism.
A tornado damaged homes and knocked out power in the New Orleans area on Tuesday night.
On Day 27, a defense official said some Russian troops had frostbite.
Leah Kaplan, a special education teacher, and 8-year-old student Raegan Justesen talk about living and thriving with a limb difference.
Officials say they are not ruling out any possible scenario in their investigation into the Boeing 737 crash that killed 132 people.