- Anna Sorokin says she’s ‘happy to hear’ Psaki is enjoying Netflix’s ‘Inventing Anna’ during COVID quarantine
- McCaul urges Biden to set ‘red lines’ with Russia, warns use of nuclear weapons would be ‘nightmare scenario’
- GOP Rep. Gonzales posts images showing migrant releases in Texas due to overcrowded facilities
- Whitehouse says court-packing isn’t just adding members: ‘We’re packing by court-picking’
- State Department unable to confirm that Putin will be held accountable after declaring ‘war crimes’ by Russia
Convicted fraudster Anna Sorokin revealed from prison that she’s “happy to hear” that White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki is enjoying the Netflix documentary, “Inventing Anna.”
Rep. Michael McCaul, the top Republican on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told Fox News Wednesday that President Biden needs to set “red lines” with regard to weapons of mass destruction with Russia, warning that Moscow’s potential use of nuclear weapons “would be a nightmare scenario.”
Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, on Wednesday posted images showing the release of adult migrants into the interior of the United States by Border Patrol.
Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson again Wednesday declined to state an opinion on court-packing.
The U.S. government on Wednesday officially declared that Russian forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine but could not confirm whether Russian President Vladimir Putin would be held accountable.