- Prince William and Kate tour Jamaican maternity hospital
- Boris Becker offered his wedding ring to pay his debts, court hears
- Kate gives first speech of tour praising ‘crucial role of teachers’
- Bob Saget told crew he was not feeling well just before final show
- Inquest into death of Jeremy Kyle Show guest Stephen Dymond moved back
William and Kate visited Spanish Town Hospital, which is celebrating its 70th birthday this year, to hear how the pandemic has impacted Jamaica’s healthcare system.
Boris Becker (pictured), 54, offered up his wedding ring as he tried to pay off his debts, a court has heard. The tennis star is accused of hiding or failing to hand over assets after declaring bankruptcy.
Prince William and Kate shone a spotlight on Jamaica’s work on the early years development of children during their visit to Shortwood Teacher Training College in Kingston today.
Audio of interviews conducted by Orange County Sheriff’s Office in the days after Saget’s death earlier this year have been obtained by DailyMail.com.
Mr Dymond (pictured), 63, is suspected to have taken his own life from a morphine overdose at his Portsmouth home seven days after filming for the ITV show in May 2019.