- Skyline scores $6.5M to wash windows with robot arms
- Okta says hundreds of companies impacted by security breach
- 3 factors to consider when building an early-stage cloud sales team
- Twitter might start charging for TweetDeck through Twitter Blue
- Google Play to pilot third-party billing option globally, starting with Spotify
Skyline scores $6.5M to wash windows with robot arms
Hackers compromised Okta’s network via its customer support company Sykes.
Founders often come from successful cloud firms and have seen what an efficient sales machine looks like at the growth stage. But that is very different from a company just starting its sales engine.
Twitter has been spotted working on making TweetDeck a premium feature through its Twitter Blue subscription service. According to reverse app engineer Jane Manchun Wong, who searches the code of mobile apps to spot features and upcoming changes in development, the social media giant is currently working on the addition to Twitter’s premium offering, adding […]
Amid increasing global regulations over app stores and their commission structures, Google today announced the launch of a pilot program designed to explore what it calls “user billing choice.” The program will allow a small number of participating developers, starting with Spotify, to offer an additional third-party billing option next to Google Play’s own billing […]