- Tornado causes damage in New Orleans
- Ukrainian forces on offensive, Russian combat capability falls below 90%: Pentagon update
- 8-year-old student and teacher bond over shared limb difference
- Ashleigh Barty: World number one makes shock call to quit tennis
- Probe widens into mysterious plane crash in southern China
A tornado damaged homes and knocked out power in the New Orleans area on Tuesday night.
On Day 27, a defense official said some Russian troops had frostbite.
Leah Kaplan, a special education teacher, and 8-year-old student Raegan Justesen talk about living and thriving with a limb difference.
The world number one – aged only 25 – says she will retire with “lifelong memories”.
Officials say they are not ruling out any possible scenario in their investigation into the Boeing 737 crash that killed 132 people.