- Baked By Melissa’s millennial CEO is now Gen Z famous … but not for cupcakes
- Madeleine Albright, who became the first female U.S. Secretary of State, dies at 84
- Gas prices may be bad now, but three leading CEOs warn theres a bigger looming fuel crisis
- Calls to boycott Renault are trending online after it restarted manufacturing in Russia
- YouTube is back in the TV business. Will it stay this time?
She launched Baked by Melissa at 24. She went viral on TikTok at 37. She wants young founders to know none of her success is hers alone.
Albright, who died of cancer Wednesday, became the first female to serve as Secretary of State in 1996 under the Clinton administration.
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has disrupted trade, and led to major fuel shortfalls for European countries.
“Renault, Auchan, Leroy Merlin must stop being sponsors of the Russian war machine, stop financing the murder of children and women.”
The growth of free, ad-supported streaming television better aligns with YouTube’s platform than the paid subscription model.