- How to send emails straight from Google Docs using a new tool
- How to increase the font size on your Mac for bigger text
- Figure personal loans review: Money is available quickly, but the lender has a high minimum loan amount
- Uber CEO’s internal memo mandates employees return to the office in April. That’s a stark contrast to rival Lyft.
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union review: Easy to become a member, competitive rates on savings and certificates
You can write and send an email straight from Google Docs using the Insert menu, which includes a new “Email draft” option.
Increasing the font size on your Mac’s display can be extremely helpful for reading small text. Here’s how.
You must borrow at least $5,000 with Figure, so it isn’t a good option if you only need a bit of cash. You can get your money as soon as the next day.
Uber initially met resistance when it required staff to return nearly full time. The company has seen elevated attrition during the pandemic.
Enjoy face-to-face banking if you live near a Pentagon Federal Credit Union branch, or manage your account online.