- South Korea sued to stop deep-sea gas pipeline
- New Zealand scraps outdoor masking, some Covid vaccine mandates
- Ashleigh Barty: World number one makes shock call to quit tennis
- Anne Frank betrayal book pulled after findings discredited
- Uganda’s Batwa people: Evicted from a forest to help save gorillas
Aboriginal people want to prevent South Korea from funding a gas development in the Timor Sea.
The country has had some of the world’s toughest restrictions but these had led to angry protests.
The world number one – aged only 25 – says she will retire with “lifelong memories”.
The book claimed to have discovered who betrayed Anne Frank and her family to the Nazis.
The struggle of Uganda’s Batwa people three decades after they were forced from their ancestral home.