- Ewan McGregor Pretends to Use the Force to Open Doors
- The Sneaky Way Oscar Isaac Played Against Himself in Moon Knight
- We’ve Already Had Enough of Hugh Grant as Doctor Who’s Doctor
- The Disney Walkout Gains Momentum as LGBTQIA+ Employees Take a Stand
- Someone Hacked the Spelling Bee
The Obi-Wan Kenobi actor can’t help put put a little Star Wars into his daily life.
The star hired his brother as a stand-in on the Disney+ series, because what else are siblings for?
As Doctor Who fans get themselves wrapped up in the latest wild casting rumor, a reminder that Hugh Grant’s already stepped into the Time Lord’s shoes.
The Disney Company faces public scrutiny to implement changes companywide.
Spellingbee.com, the website for the Scripps National Spelling Bee, was H-A-C-K-E-D in January.