- GOP Rep. Gonzales posts images showing migrant releases in Texas due to overcrowded facilities
- Whitehouse says court-packing isn’t just adding members: ‘We’re packing by court-picking’
- State Department unable to confirm that Putin will be held accountable after declaring ‘war crimes’ by Russia
- Republicans view midterms as an ‘opportunity’ to ‘change the course’ of America, McCarthy says
- Lawmakers remember Madeleine Albright’s ‘remarkable’ legacy after her death: ‘Lived out the American dream’
Rep. Tony Gonzales, R-Texas, on Wednesday posted images showing the release of adult migrants into the interior of the United States by Border Patrol.
Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson again Wednesday declined to state an opinion on court-packing.
The U.S. government on Wednesday officially declared that Russian forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine but could not confirm whether Russian President Vladimir Putin would be held accountable.
EXCLUSIVE: PONTE VEDRA, FLA.— House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said Republicans view the 2022 midterm elections as an “opportunity” to “change the course of where America is today” and strengthen it for the next century, telling Fox News that policies implemented by Democrats have done “damage” to the country.
Lawmakers reacted to the passing of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright Wednesday, including past and current politicians from both sides of the aisle.