- The Web Foundation is taking on deceptive design
- NASA is looking for a second company to develop a human moon lander alongside SpaceX
- Daily Crunch: YouTube will let US users stream full seasons of nearly 4,000 TV shows (with ads)
- Skyline scores $6.5M to wash windows with robot arms
- Okta says hundreds of companies impacted by security breach
The Web Foundation‘s Tech Policy Design Lab is working on an interesting-looking project to counter deceptive design — aka dark patterns* — with the goal of producing a portfolio of UX and UI prototypes which it hopes to persuade tech companies to adopt and policymakers to be inspired by as they fashion rules to make […]
NASA is looking for a second company to develop a human moon lander alongside SpaceX
Hello friends and welcome to Daily Crunch, bringing you the most important startup, tech and venture capital news in a single package.
Skyline scores $6.5M to wash windows with robot arms
Hackers compromised Okta’s network via its customer support company Sykes.