- Ferrari Releases First Purosangue SUV Teaser
- Mini Takes Its Electric 5th-Gen Cooper to Sweden for Winter Testing
- Ford, Lincoln Recalling 280K EcoBoost-Equipped Trucks and SUVs Over Leaky Brakes
- Madeleine Albright, First Female US Secretary of State, Dies at 84
- Ketanji Brown Jackson: When Will the Senate Vote on Her Supreme Court Confirmation?
The first SUV to wear the prancing horse will be revealed later this year.
Given how fun our electric Mini SE is on dry pavement, we can only imagine the laughs being had by Mini’s engineers on a frozen lake.
The issue stems from contaminated fluid that can degrade seals inside the brake master cylinder.
Albright died Wednesday following a battle with cancer.
Jackson is currently facing her second day of questions from members of the Senate Judiciary Committee.