- Google will test alternatives to its Play Store billing system, starting with Spotify | Engadget
- Twitter DM search now works the way you’d expect | Engadget
- Apple’s digital car keys now work with some Hyundai vehicles | Engadget
- Fans made a native ‘Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time’ PC port | Engadget
- Earth’s orbital economy of tomorrow could be worth trillions | Engadget
As part of a program that could have far-reaching consequences for the tech industry, Google is launching a pilot to test third-party billing systems in Android and across its wider ecosystem..
Twitter now lets you search DMs for specific messages using keywords and names..
Apple has updated its website to indicate that the 2022 Genesis GV60, 2022 C90 and 2022 Kia Niro now support its CarKey feature..
Fans have developed a ‘Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time’ PC port they believe won’t face legal trouble..
At SXSW 2022 last week, a panel of experts on the burgeoning private spaceflight industry discussed the nuts and bolts of NASA’s commercial services program and what business in LEO will likely entail..