- Hillary Clinton trolled on Twitter after requesting movie suggestions following COVID diagnosis
- Outraged Republicans allege Democrats withheld Supreme Court nominee documents
- Jackson Supreme Court confirmation: Sparks fly as senators press nominee child porn sentencing, CRT in school
- Supreme Court: Hawley spars with Jackson over child sex predator’s sentence: ‘Is he the victim here?’
- Hillary Clinton tests positive for COVID-19
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton met with ridicule on social media Tuesday after asking her followers to offer recommendations she and former President Bill Clinton could watch as they quarantine following her positive COVID-19 test.
Republicans on Capitol Hill are expressing frustration with Senate Democrats and alleging that key documents related to the confirmation process of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson have not been shared with them.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson Tuesday faced questions over critical race theory and her work on child pornography cases.
Republican Sen. Josh Hawley sparred with Biden Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson on Tuesday as he continued his public questioning of Jackson’s record as it relates to sentencing decisions for child pornography convictions.
Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she tested positive for the coronavirus.