- US airline CEOs call on Biden to lift mask mandate on travel
- Kenosha officer accused of kneeling on girl’s neck resigns from school district
- DNC leaders push to change presidential nominating schedule, putting Iowa’s first-state status in peril
- Idaho governor signs bill banning abortion after 6 weeks modeled after Texas law
- Jeffrey Epstein’s private US Virgin Islands locations up for sale
The group also called for the president to do away with international pre-departure testing requirements.
An off-duty police officer in Kenosha resigned from his role in the school district amid an investigation into the tactics he used to restrain a 12 year-old girl.
The not so veiled challenge to a reputationally weakened and extremely white Iowa could finally challenge the state’s first-in-the-nation status.
Gov. Brad Little questioned whether the law would withstand legal challenges.
The late, disgraced financier owned two neighboring islands in the U.S. Virgin Islands.