- Ukraine-Russia war live updates: Biden heads to Europe as West plans new sanctions
- Pancake mix from Kroger, Walmart recalled over cable fragment concerns
- Tiger attacks worker of Florida airboat tours company at wildlife park
- Woman charged with murder in suspected DUI crash that killed 2 Pennsylvania troopers, pedestrian
- Massachusetts man indicted in 1971 cold case slaying of woman found bound and stabbed in her home
Continental Mills described the contamination as “fragments from a cable used to clear the processing line.”
Wooten’s Everglades Airboat Tours in southwest Florida says it keeps two tigers as part of its wildlife attraction.
Natalie Scheublin, 54, was found in her basement fatally stabbed. Arthur Louis Massei, 76, was indicted on a charge of first-degree murder, officials say.