- DeSantis courts further controversy by honoring swimmer who finished second to Lia Thomas
- Takeaways from the marathon Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmation hearing
- Hillary Clinton tests positive for Covid-19
- Analysis: The biggest obstacle Republicans face in the battle for the Senate
- Analysis: A cyberattack could lead to war. But it is very unlikely
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis waded into fresh controversy on Tuesday with a proclamation honoring the collegiate swimmer who recently placed second to University of Pennsylvania swimmer Lia Thomas, the first transgender athlete to win an NCAA Division I title.
Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday that she has tested positive for Covid-19.
Republicans should be in a strong position to take control of the Senate this fall — if they can get out of their own way.