- Oil And Gas Executives Say It’s Not Joe Biden Holding Back Domestic Production
- 328 Million-Year-Old Vampire Squid Ancestor Named After Biden ‘As A Compliment’
- Russia’s Top Diplomat Admits Kremlin Was Shocked By Scale Of Western Sanctions
- Louisiana Digging Out After Tornadoes Plow Through Homes
- WNBA Star Brittney Griner In ‘Good Condition,’ U.S. Embassy Says
Investors think they can make more money without paying for new exploration and production.
Syllipsimopodi bideni, the likely ancestor of octopuses and vampire squid, is President Joe Biden’s newest namesake.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s comments were a rare but major admission of weakness from Moscow amid ongoing destruction in Ukraine.
Two people were killed and multiple others were injured as the storm front blew across the South.
Russian state news agency TASS said that Griner would be detained until May 19, pending further investigation.